1. Alter, M.J., 2004. Science of flexibility. Human Kinetics.
2. Aminian, G.H., Farhoodi, M., Safaeepoor, Z., Farjad Pezeshk, A., 2012. Effect of longitudinal arch
support orthosis on the distribution of plantar pressure in people with flexible flat foot. Veteran
medicine, vol. 4, no. 16, pp. 43-48.
3. Andreasen, J., Molgaard, C. M., Christensen, M., Kaalund, S., et al., 2013. Exercise therapy and
custom-made insoles are effective in patients with excessive pronation and chronic foot pain-a
randomized controlled trial. Foot (Edinb), vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 22-28.
4. A rastoo, M., Zahed Nejad, S.H., Arastoo, A.A., Negahban, H., et al., 2012. Measurement of ground
reaction forces during forward and backward walking in students with flexible flat foot. Modern
Rehabilitation, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1-7.
5. Burns, J., Crosbie, J., 2005. Weight bearing ankle dorsiflexion range of motion in idiopathic pes
cavus compared to normal and pes planus feet. The Foot, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 91-94.
6. Cobb, S.C., Tis, L.L., Johnson, B.F., Higbie, E.J., 2004. The effect of forefoot varus on postural
stability. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 79-85.
7. Cote, K.P., Brunet, Gansneder B.M., Shultz, S.J., 2005. Effects of pronated and supinated foot
postures on static and dynamic postural stability. Journal of athletic training, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 41.
8. Daneshmandi, H., Azhdari, F., Saki, F., 2011. The study of lower extremity alignment in athletes
with and without ACL reconstruction. Brazilian Journal of Biomotricity, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 248-254.
9. Daneshmandi, H., Saki, F., 2011. The relationship between acl injuries of elite athletic females and
their body mechanics. Olympic, vol. 4, no. 52.
10. Echarri, J.J., Forriol, F., 2003. The development in footprint morphology in 1851 Congolese
children from urban and rural areas, and the relationship between this and wearing shoes. Journal
of pediatric orthopaedics, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 141-146.
11. Emami, M.J., Emami, S., 2005. Prevalence of flat feet (Type Flexible) in elementary school
students in Shiraz. Journal of Medical Research, vol. 4, pp. 59-66.
12. Feuerbach, J., Grabiner, M., 1993. Effect of the aircast on unilateral postural control: amplitude
and frequency variables. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 149.
13. Graham, M.E., Jawrani, N.T., Chikka, A., Rogers, R.J., 2012. Surgical Treatment of Hyperpronation
using an extraosseous talotarsal stabilization device: Radiographic outcomes in 70 adult Patients.
The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, vol. 51, no. 5, p. 548-555.
14. Gribble, P.A., Hertel, J., 2003. Considerations for normalizing measures of the star excursion
balance test. Measurement in physical education and exercise science, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 89-100.
15. Herrington, L., Hatcher, J., Hatcher, A., McNicholas, M., 2009. A comparison of star excursion
balance test reach distances between ACL deficient patients and asymptomatic controls. The
Knee, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 149-152.
16. Hertel, J., 2002. Functional anatomy, pathomechanics, and pathophysiology of lateral ankle
instability. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 364.
17. Hertel, J., Gay, M.R., Denegar, C.R., 2002. Differences in postural control during single-leg
stance among healthy individuals with different foot types. Journal of athletic training, vol. 37, no. 2,
18. Javaheri, A.A.H., Rahimi, N.M., Atri, A.E., 2010. The effects of water and land exercise programs
on functional fitness factors in elderly men. Iranian Journal of Health and Physical Activity, vol. 1, no.
1, pp. 1-7.
19. Kouhi Achachlouei, F., Abbaszadegan, M., Eghbalmoghanlou, A., 2012. The effects of corrective
exercise program on flat foot deformity of male and female students. vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 988-994.
20. Leumann, A., 2010. Chronic ankle instability in the Swiss orienteering national team. Sports
Orthopaedics and Traumatology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 20-28.
21. Magee, D.J., 2008. Orthopaedic physical assessment. Elsevier Health Sciences.
22. Meehan, R.E., Brage,M., 2003. Adult acquired flat foot deformity: clinical and radiographic examination.
Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 431-452.
23. Nguyen, A.D. and Shultz, S.J., 2007. Sex differences in clinical measures of lower extremity
alignment. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 389.
24. Olmsted, L.C., and Hertel, J., 2004. Influence of foot type and orthotics on static and dynamic
postural control. Journal of Sport Rehabilitatio, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 54-66.
25. Onodera, A.N, Sacco, I.C.N., Morioka, E.H., Souza, P.S., et al., 2008. What is the best method for
child longitudinal plantar arch assessment and when does arch maturation occur? The Foot, vol.
18, no. 3, pp. 142-149.
26. Pfeiffer, M., Kotz, R., Ledl, T., Hauser, G., et al., 2006. Prevalence of flat foot in preschool-aged children.
Pediatrics, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 634-639.
27. Rome, K., Brown, C., 2004. Randomized clinical trial into the impact of rigid foot orthoses on
balance parameters in excessively pronated feet. Clinical rehabilitation, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 624-630.
28. Sadeghi, E., Asadinia, F., 2010. To determine the prevalence of flat foot in children 7 to 14 years
in Isfahan. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran, pp. 142- 149.
29. Shumway-Cook, A., Woollacott, M.H., 1995. Motor control: theory and practical applications. Baltimore:
Williams & Wilkins.
30. Sohbatiha, M., Aslankhani, M.A., Farsi, A., 2011. The Effect of aquatic and land-based exercises
on static and dynamic balance of healthy male older people. Iranian Journal of Ageing, vol. 6, no. 20,
31. Tryfonidis, M., Jackson, W., Mansour, R., Cooke, P., et al., 2008. Acquired adult flat foot due to
isolated plantar calcaneonavicular (spring) ligament insufficiency with a normal tibialis posterior
tendon. Foot and ankle surgery, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 89-95.
32. Tsai, L.C., BING, Y., Mercer, V.S., Gross, M.T., 2006. Comparison of different structural foot
types for measures of standing postural control. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy,
vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 942-953.
33. Walker, M., Fan, H.J., 1998. Relationship between foot pressure pattern and foot type. Foot &
ankle international, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 379-383