1. Anthony, B., 2010. Sports biomechanics: The basics: optimizing human performance. Translated by: Ilbeigi, S., Nasirzadeh, A., Mohebi, B. and Arghavani, H., 1st Edition, Sport sciences research center Publication. pp. 96-106. [Persian]
2. Arnhem, D. S., 1992. Exercise therapy, Translate by: Hamid Alizadeh, 1st Edetion, Madreseh publication, Tehran. [Persian]
3. Ataei, A., 1980. Statistical correlation between height, body weight, age and physical fitness for boys, middle school 6th district of Tehran, M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Branch. [Persian]
4. Fleishman, E,A., 1982. Systems for describing human tasks. American Psychologist. vol. 37. No. 7, pp. 821-824.
5. Frasat, D., 1975. Sports Psychology, Translate by: Alijani E., Nourbakhsh M., Samt Publication, pp.35-31 . [Persian]
6. Ganji, A., 1985. Normalization of scale standardization Arnham, M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Tehran University, Faculty of Education and Psychology. [Persian]
7. Ghamari. M., 1996. Comparison of lumbar lordosis, thoracic and scapular position in between Wrestler Athletes. M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Tehran University, Faculty of Physical Education. [Persian]
8. Gutin, E., Barbeau, P., Owens, S., Lemmon, C. et al. (2002). Effects of exercise intensity on cardiovascular fitness, total body composition, and visceral adiposity of obese adolescents The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 75. No. 5, pp. 818-826.
9. Hamidi, j., 1974. The relationship between body composition, anthropometrical parameters, and Vo2max with AAHPERD test, M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Tehran University, Faculty of Physical Education [Persian].
10. Hoffman, S.J., 1977. Competency based training in skill analysis: Designing assessment systems. In R.E. Stadulis (Ed.), Research and practice in physical education. pp. 3-12. Champaign, L: Human Kinetics.
11. Isak, 2001. International standards for anthropometric assessment, Published by the: International Society for the Advancement
of Kinanthropometry, School of Physical Education, Exercise and Sport Studies, University of South Australia.
12. Kostic, R., Duraskovic, R., Pantelic, S., Zivkovic, D., et al., 2009. The relationship between anthropometric characteristic and coordination skills. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, vol. 7. No. 1, pp. 101 – 112.
13. Lum Eunice K. Y., 2008. Relationships between motor skill performance and measures anthropometric of body segments in the kindergarten children, M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education and recreational management, Hong Kong, Baptist University.
14. Milanese M., Bortolami O., Bertucco M., Verlato G., et al., 2010. Anthropometry and motor fitness in children aged 6-12 years. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, vol. 4. No. 2, pp. 265-279.
15. Naghibi, N., 1985. The relationship between anthropometrical measures of lower extremity with running and jumping skills in 11 years old students, M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran. [Persian]
16. Salimi, F., 1987. The Comparison of anthropometrical parameters and general physical fitness in handball players. M.Sc. Thesis in Physical Education, Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran [Persian].
17. Sheikh M., Vesalinaseh M. Nasiri E., 2012. Relationship between Motor Proficiency and Anthropometric Measure in Six to Twelve Years-Old Children. Journal of Annals of Biological Research,vol. 3 (7), pp. 3765-3770.
18. Singer, R.N., 1972. Coaching, athletics, and psychology. New York: McGraw-Hill Pub. pp.125-156.
19. Slaughter M.H., Lohman T. G., Misner J.E., 1997. Relationship of somatotype and body composition to physical performance in 7
to 12 year old boys. Research Quarterly, vol. 48. No. 1, pp. 159-168.
20. Stini. W., 1989. Perspective in Kinanthropemetry, Human kinetic Pub., pp. 5-23.
21. Timoty. G, Lohman, Alex. F., Roche, Reynaldo, M., 1998. Anthropometric standardization reference manual, Human Kinetics Pub. pp. 20-24.
22. Toriola A.L., Adeniran S.A., Ogunremi P.T., 1987. Body composition and anthropometric characteristics of elite male basketball and volleyball players, Journal Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 27. No. 2, pp.235-239.