1.Mirmohammadi, S.J., Hafezi, R., Mehrparvar, A.H., Rezaeian, B., et al., 2011. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among Iranian school children in different ethnicities. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 21, no.4, pp. 514-20.
2. Janssen, I., Katzmarzyk, P.T., Srinivasan, S.R., Chen, W., et al., 2005. Combined influence of body mass index and waist circumference on coronary artery disease risk factors among children and adolescents. Pediatrics, vol. 115, no.6, pp. 1623-1630.
3. Guinhouya, B., Lemdani, M., Vilhelm, C., Hubert, H., et al., 2009. How school time physical activity is the “big one” for daily activity among school children: a semi-experimental approach. Journal of physical activity & health, vol. 6, no.4, pp. 510-519.
4. Farsi, A., Halali Zadeh, M., Sabah, M,. Rasekh, N,. et al., 2007. Evaluation of safety of sport spaces in schools. Research in Sport Sciences, vol. 16, pp. 40-54. [Persian]
5. Serdar, O., Pulur, A., Erol, E.A., 2008. The effects of the rope and weighed rope trainings on the physical and physiological parameters of the basketball players. Journal of Health Sciences, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 205 – 210.
6. Ha, A.S., Wong, S.H., Chan, D.W., Fishburne, G., 2006. Effects of a skipping and health education program among school children in Hong Kong. Journal of the International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport & Dance, vol. 42, no.1, pp. 14-19.
7. Chen, C.C., Lin, Y.C., 2012. Jumping rope intervention on health-related physical fitness in students with intellectual impairment. The American Educational Research Journal, vol. 8, no.1, pp. 56- 62.
8. Chen, C.C., Lin, Y.C., 2011. The impact of rope jumping exercise on physical fitness of visually impaired students. Research in Developmental Disabilities, vol. 33, pp. 25–29.
9. Ghorbanian, B., Ravasi, A.A., Kordi, M.R., Hedayati, M., 2013. The effects of rope training on lymphocyte ABCA1 expression, plasma apo-a and HDL-c in boy adolescents. International Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 76-81.
10. Masterson, G.L., Brown, S.P., 1993. Effects of weighted rope jump training on power performance tests in collegians. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, vol. 7, no. 2,pp. 108- 114.
11. Quirk, J.E., Sinning, W.E., 1982. Anaerobic and aerobic responses of males and females to rope skipping. Medicin and Science in Sport and Exercice,vol.14, no.1,pp. 26-29.
12. Serdar, O., 2013. The effects of rope training on heart rate, anaerobic power and reaction time of the basketball players. Life Science Journal, vol. 10, no.4, pp. 266-271.
13. Kim, J.W., Kim, D.Y., Kang, D.W., Oh, D.J., 2012. Effects of music rope-skipping exercise on health fitness, blood lipids and growth-related factors in male middle school Boys. Korean Journal of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 3405-3416.
14. Kim, S.H., Kang, H.Y., Chae, H.W., Jung, S.L., et al., 2001. Effects of 12-weeks of rope skipping exercise training on body composition and plasma leptin of obese adolescent boys. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 228-234.
15. Marshall, W.A., Tanner, J.M., 1970. Variations in the pattern of pubertal changes in boy. Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 45, no. 239, pp. 13–23.
16. Kim, E.S., Im, J.A., Kim, K.C., Park, J.H., et al., 2007. Improved insulin sensitivity and adiponectin level after exercise training in obese Korean youth. Obesity, vol. 15, no.12, pp. 3023-3030.
17. Flegal, K.M., Kit, B.K., Orpana, H., Graubard, B.I., 2013. Association of all-cause mortality with overweight and obesity using standard body mass index categories: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 309, no.1, pp. 71-82.
18. Arnt, E.T., Tomas, O.S., Anja, B., Marte, V., et al., 2009. Aerobic interval training reduces cardiovascular risk factors more than a multi treatment approach in overweight adolescents. Clinical Science, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 317-326.
19. Fernandez, A., Mello, M., Tufik, S., Castro, P., et al., 2004. Influence of the aerobic and anaerobic training on the body fat mass in obese adolescents. The Revista Brasileira de Medicina do Esporte, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 159- 164.
20. Kawano, H., Motegi, F., Ando, T., Gando, Y., et al., 2012. Appetite after rope skipping may differ between males and females. Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, vol. 6, no.2, pp. 121-127.
21. Pischon, T., Girman, C. J., Hotamisligil, G.S., Rifai, N., et al., 2004. Plasma adiponectin levels and risk of myocardial infarction in men. The Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 291, no. 14, pp. 1730-1737.
22. Purnel, J.K., Kahn, S.E., 2000. Effects of weight loss with reduction of intra-abdominal fat on lipid metabolism men. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 85, pp. 9977-982.
23. Moloudi, H., Ghiasi, F., Afshar, M., Akbari, A,. et al., 2009. Effects of plyometric and aerobic exercise on the rate of chest expansion and lung volumes in high school students. The journal of shahrekord university of Medical Sciences, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 30-38 . [Persian]
24. Ozer, D., Duzgun, I., Baltaci, G., Karacan, S., et al., 2011. The effects of rope or weighted rope jump training on strength, coordination and proprioception in adolescent female volleyball players. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness, vol. 51, no.2, pp. 211-219.
25. Bompa, T., 1999. Periodization: Theory and methodology for training. Translated by: Kordi. M.R., Faramarzi, M. 1st ed. Tehran:Samt Publication .