1. Aslankhani, M., Shams, A., Shamsipoor, P. 2009. The comparison of mental, physical and combined training program on static and dynamic balance in male abled-body elderly. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging, no. 9, pp. 25. [Persian]
2. Bashiri, J., Hadi, H., Rostamkhani, H. 2010. The comparison of the effect of six weeks of resistance-balance, speed-balance and balance training programs on dynamic balance. Research on Rehabilitation Sciences, no. 2, pp. 104. [Persian]
3. Deborah, A., Bucher, A. 2010. Foundations of physical education and sport. Translated by: Azad, A. 1st ed. N. O .C .R. Iran,4 th edition 4, pp. 271-280. [Persian]
4. Fox, E., Mathews, D.K. 2012. The physiological basis of physical education and athletics. Translated by: Khaledan, A. 2st ed. University of Tehran, vol .1, 9 th edition, pp. 49-457. [Persian]
5. Gaeini, A.A., Rajabi, H. 2010. Physical Fitness. Samt Publication, 6 th edition, pp. 76. [Persian]
6. Ghasemi, B., Azamiyan, A., Noori, P. 2010. The effect of activity related practice on dynamic balance. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging, no. 18, pp. 114. [Persian]
7. Gribble, P., Hertel, J., Denegar, C., Buckley, W. 2004. The effects of fatigue and cronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 39, pp. 321-29.
8. Gribble, P., Hertel, J., 2003. Considerations for the normalizing measures of the star excursion balance tests. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Sciences, no. 7, pp. 89-100.
9. Hanachi, P., Kaviani, G. 2010. Impact of mini trampoline exercise on dynamic balance in old women. Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, no. 2, pp. 148-155. [Persian]
10. Kovacs, EJ,. Trevor, B., Well, L., Litchfield, RB. 2004. Effect of training on postural control in figure skaters . Clinical Journal Sport Medicine, no. 14, pp. 215-224.
11. Mcardle, W., Katch, F., Katch, V. 1998. Exercise physiology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. New Work, 5 th edition, pp. 400-402.
12. Miura, K., Ishibashi, Y., Tsuda, E., Okamura, Y., et al. 2004. The effect of local and general fatigue on knee proprioception. Arthroscopy, no. 20, pp. 414-18.
13. Olmstead, L.C., Carcia, C.R., Hertel, J., Shultz, S.J. 2003. Efficacy of the star excursion balance tests in detecting reach deficits in subjects with chronic ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 37, pp. 501-506.
14. Perrin, P.P. 1999. Effect of physical and sporting activities on balance control in elderly people. British Journal of sport Medicine, no. 33, pp. 121-6.
15. Plisky, P.J., Rauh, M.J., Kaminski, T.W. 2006. Star excursion balance test as a predictor of lower extremity injury in high school basketball players. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, no. 36, pp. 911-919.
16. Raty, H.P., Impivaara, O., Karppi, S.L. 2002. Dynamic balance in former elite male athletes and in community control subjects.Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports, no. 12, pp. 111-117.
17. Riemann, B.L., Myerse, J.B., Lephart, S.M., 2002. Sensorimotor system measurmen techniques. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 37, pp. 78-85.
18. Sadeghi, H., Hadi,H., Rostamkhani, H., Bashiri, H. 2009.The effect of six weeks mental training program on postural control. Journal of Shahid Beheshti University of Human Kinetic Sciences, no. 2, pp. 107. [Persian]
19. Sadeghi, H., Hadi, H., Rostamkhani, H., Bashiri, H. 2010. The effect of six weeks strength-polyometric and combined training programs on dynamic balance. Research on Sport Sciences, vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 111-123. [Persian]
20. Sadeghi, H., Norouzi, HR., Karimi, A., Montazer, MR. 2010. Functional training program effect on static and dynamic balance in male abled-body elderly. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging. no. 8, pp. 565. [Persian]
21. Sadeghi, H., Sarshin, A., Abassi, A. 2008. The effect of activity related fatigue on dynamic postural control. Research on Sport Sciences, vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 79-94. [Persian]
22. Sepasi, H., Noorbakhsh, P. 2011. Measurement for evaluation in physical education, Samt Publication, 2 th edition, pp. 601-603. [Persian]
23. Shumway, C.A., Woollacott, M.H. 2001. Motor control theory and practical applications, A Wolters Kluwer Company. 2 th edition, pp. 614.
24. Sparto, P., Parnianpour, M., Reinsel, T., Simon, S, 2005. The effect of fatigue on multi joint kinematics, coordination, and postural
stability during a repetitive lifting task. Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 1, no. 25, pp. 3-11.
25. Susco, T., Valovich, T., Gansneder, B., Shultz, S. 2004. Balance recovers within 20 minutes after exertion as measured by the balance error scoring system. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 3, no. 39, pp. 241-246.
26. Vuillerme, N., Nougier, V., Prier, J. 2001. Can vision compensate for a lower limbs muscular fatigue for controlling posture in humans? Neuroscience Letters, no. 308, pp. 1103-6.
27. Vuillerme, N., Forestier, N., Nougier, V., 2002. Attentional demands and postural sway: the effect of the calf muscles fatigue. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercises, no. 34, pp. 1907-1912.
28. Yaggie, J., MC Gregor, S. 2002. Effects of isokinetic ankle fatigue on the maintenance of balance a postural limits. Archives Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, no. 83, pp. 224-228.