عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Background and Aim: According to the influence of muscle fatigue on postural control, it is necessary to assess the recycling balance in improving performance in different age groups. The purpose of this study was to identify the effect of dynamic balance training during active recovery on regaining of active equilibrium in exhausted athlete. Materials and Methods: 30 trained healthy men students (mean age: 21.3 + 1.66 yr. weight: 64.03 +7.47 kg. height: 177.43+1.73 cm) volunteered for this study and randomly divided into two groups. Y balance test was used to assess of dynamic balance and Susco protocol in 7 stations with rate
of perceived exertion (RPE) was used to assess the fatigue. The dynamic balance training were included as walk on the straight line, stork balance test, stand on forepaw when they are moving, and hip and jump balance test. For statistical analysis the dependent and independent t test, ANOVA and scheffe were used and significant level was considered if p ≤ 0.05. Results: In the YBT test, the balance significantly increased (p<0.001) in the active recovery group. The recovery of balance was significantly higher (p<0.001) in the exercised balance individuals than non-exercised balance individuals during active recovery. In addition, postural control after performing of exhausted protocol reduced (p≤0.05) in whole directions and in the pre-, mid- , and post-test of RPE. Conclusion: Concerning the impact of balance on the quality of exercise skills, trying to recycle the balance between the high intensity exercises can lead to improving of exercise mistakes after fatigue, and this may result in better performance in competitions.
1. Aslankhani, M., Shams, A., Shamsipoor, P. 2009. The comparison of mental, physical and combined training program on static and dynamic balance in male abled-body elderly. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging, no. 9, pp. 25. [Persian]
2. Bashiri, J., Hadi, H., Rostamkhani, H. 2010. The comparison of the effect of six weeks of resistance-balance, speed-balance and balance training programs on dynamic balance. Research on Rehabilitation Sciences, no. 2, pp. 104. [Persian]
3. Deborah, A., Bucher, A. 2010. Foundations of physical education and sport. Translated by: Azad, A. 1st ed. N. O .C .R. Iran,4 th edition 4, pp. 271-280. [Persian]
4. Fox, E., Mathews, D.K. 2012. The physiological basis of physical education and athletics. Translated by: Khaledan, A. 2st ed. University of Tehran, vol .1, 9 th edition, pp. 49-457. [Persian]
5. Gaeini, A.A., Rajabi, H. 2010. Physical Fitness. Samt Publication, 6 th edition, pp. 76. [Persian]
6. Ghasemi, B., Azamiyan, A., Noori, P. 2010. The effect of activity related practice on dynamic balance. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging, no. 18, pp. 114. [Persian]
7. Gribble, P., Hertel, J., Denegar, C., Buckley, W. 2004. The effects of fatigue and cronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 39, pp. 321-29.
8. Gribble, P., Hertel, J., 2003. Considerations for the normalizing measures of the star excursion balance tests. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Sciences, no. 7, pp. 89-100.
9. Hanachi, P., Kaviani, G. 2010. Impact of mini trampoline exercise on dynamic balance in old women. Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, no. 2, pp. 148-155. [Persian]
10. Kovacs, EJ,. Trevor, B., Well, L., Litchfield, RB. 2004. Effect of training on postural control in figure skaters . Clinical Journal Sport Medicine, no. 14, pp. 215-224.
11. Mcardle, W., Katch, F., Katch, V. 1998. Exercise physiology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. New Work, 5 th edition, pp. 400-402.
12. Miura, K., Ishibashi, Y., Tsuda, E., Okamura, Y., et al. 2004. The effect of local and general fatigue on knee proprioception. Arthroscopy, no. 20, pp. 414-18.
13. Olmstead, L.C., Carcia, C.R., Hertel, J., Shultz, S.J. 2003. Efficacy of the star excursion balance tests in detecting reach deficits in subjects with chronic ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 37, pp. 501-506.
14. Perrin, P.P. 1999. Effect of physical and sporting activities on balance control in elderly people. British Journal of sport Medicine, no. 33, pp. 121-6.
15. Plisky, P.J., Rauh, M.J., Kaminski, T.W. 2006. Star excursion balance test as a predictor of lower extremity injury in high school basketball players. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, no. 36, pp. 911-919.
16. Raty, H.P., Impivaara, O., Karppi, S.L. 2002. Dynamic balance in former elite male athletes and in community control subjects.Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports, no. 12, pp. 111-117.
17. Riemann, B.L., Myerse, J.B., Lephart, S.M., 2002. Sensorimotor system measurmen techniques. Journal of Athletic Training, no. 37, pp. 78-85.
18. Sadeghi, H., Hadi,H., Rostamkhani, H., Bashiri, H. 2009.The effect of six weeks mental training program on postural control. Journal of Shahid Beheshti University of Human Kinetic Sciences, no. 2, pp. 107. [Persian]
19. Sadeghi, H., Hadi, H., Rostamkhani, H., Bashiri, H. 2010. The effect of six weeks strength-polyometric and combined training programs on dynamic balance. Research on Sport Sciences, vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 111-123. [Persian]
20. Sadeghi, H., Norouzi, HR., Karimi, A., Montazer, MR. 2010. Functional training program effect on static and dynamic balance in male abled-body elderly. (Salmand) Iranian Journal of Aging. no. 8, pp. 565. [Persian]
21. Sadeghi, H., Sarshin, A., Abassi, A. 2008. The effect of activity related fatigue on dynamic postural control. Research on Sport Sciences, vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 79-94. [Persian]
22. Sepasi, H., Noorbakhsh, P. 2011. Measurement for evaluation in physical education, Samt Publication, 2 th edition, pp. 601-603. [Persian]
23. Shumway, C.A., Woollacott, M.H. 2001. Motor control theory and practical applications, A Wolters Kluwer Company. 2 th edition, pp. 614.
24. Sparto, P., Parnianpour, M., Reinsel, T., Simon, S, 2005. The effect of fatigue on multi joint kinematics, coordination, and postural
stability during a repetitive lifting task. Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 1, no. 25, pp. 3-11.
25. Susco, T., Valovich, T., Gansneder, B., Shultz, S. 2004. Balance recovers within 20 minutes after exertion as measured by the balance error scoring system. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 3, no. 39, pp. 241-246.
26. Vuillerme, N., Nougier, V., Prier, J. 2001. Can vision compensate for a lower limbs muscular fatigue for controlling posture in humans? Neuroscience Letters, no. 308, pp. 1103-6.
27. Vuillerme, N., Forestier, N., Nougier, V., 2002. Attentional demands and postural sway: the effect of the calf muscles fatigue. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercises, no. 34, pp. 1907-1912.
28. Yaggie, J., MC Gregor, S. 2002. Effects of isokinetic ankle fatigue on the maintenance of balance a postural limits. Archives Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, no. 83, pp. 224-228.