1. Ahmadi-Pour, M. 2008. The effect of isometric exercise on increases strength muscles flexor and extensor spine with students with low back pain. Master of Science Thesis in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Kharazmi University. [Persian]
2. Akuthota, V., Ferreiro, A., Moore, T., Fredericson, M. 2008. Core stability exercise principles. Current Sports Medicine Reports, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 39-44.
3. Alizamani, S., Ghasemi, GH., Salehi, H., Marandi, M. 2011. Effects of pilates exercises on patients with chronic low back pain, Journal of Sport Medicine. vol. 3, pp. 37-5 5. [Persian]
4. Aluko, A., DeSouza, L., Peacock, J. 2012. The effect of core stability exrcises onvariayions in acceleration of trunk movement, pain, and disability during an episode of acute nonspecific low back pain: a pilot clinical trial. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 33-49
5. Escamilla, F., Lewis, C., Bell, D., Daffron, J., Lambert, S. 2010. Core muscle activation during Swiss ball and traditional abdominal exercises. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 265-276.
6. Farahpour, N., Marvi Esfahani, M. 2003. Effect of exercise on proprioceptive system function in patients with chronic low back pain. The Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, vol. 14, no. 42, pp. 12-25. [Persian]
7. Gard, G., Gille, KA., Grahn, B. 2000. Functional activities and psychosocial factors in the rehabilitation of patients with low back pain. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 75- 81.
8. Ghaderi, F. 2001. Effects of active spinal stablizition exercises on lumbar muscle performace in sagital plane in healthy subjects. Master of science Thesis in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Iran University of Medical Sciences. [Persian]
9. Hemati, S. 2009. Effect of deep core stabilization exercises on pain and some kinematic parameters of gait in women with chronic low back pain compared with healthy women. Master of Science Thesis in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Iran, University of Tehran. [Persian]
10. Henrique, L. 2006. Lumbar lordosis a study of angle values and of vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs role. Acta Ortopedica Brasileira, vol. 14, no. 4, pp.24-37
11. Hodges, PW. 2003. Core stability exercise in chronic low back pain. Orthopedic Clinics of North America, vol. 34, pp. 245-254.
12. Hosseini-Far, M., Akbari, A., Shahraki-Nasab, A. 2008. The effect of McKenzie and lumbar stabilization exercises on pain and functional improvement in patients with chronic low back pain. The Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, vol. 11, no. 8, pp.1-9. [Persian]
13. Moon, H., Choi, K., Kim, D., Kim, H., et al. 2012. Effect of lumbar stabilization and dynamic lumbar strengthening exercises in patients with chronic low back pain. Annals of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 110-117.
14. Hyun Kim, I., Hyun Kim, J., Lee, J., Kim, M., et al. 2012. The effect of an early trunk sterngth and the Oswestry disability index after herniated nucleus pulposus surgery. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. vol. 24, pp. 165-168.
15. Karimi, N., Golpour, M., Arab, A., Ezati, K., et al. 2011. Effect of intensive training and performance monitoring of spinal stabilization in patients with chronic non-specific low back pain. Professional Journal of Physiotherapy, vol.1, no. 1, pp. 1-13. [Persian]
16. Kiani Dehkordi, K., Ebrahim, K., Frastic, P. 2008. Effective treatment of stretch step to keep changes in the face of resistance and liberation of the hip joint in patients with chronic low back pain. Journal of Movement Science and Sport, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 11-22. [Persian]
17. Krause, DA., Youdas, JW., Hollman, JH., Smith, J. 2005. Abdominal muscle performance as measured by the double leg-lowering test. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, vol. 86, pp. 1345-1348.
18. Kulig, K. Beneck, GJ. Selkowitz, DM. Flanagan, SP., et al. 2009. An intensive, progressive exercise program reduces disability and improves functional performance in patients after single-level lumbar microdiskectomy. Physical Therapy, vol. 89, pp. 1145-1157.
19. Lee, GK., Choronister, J., Bishop, M. 2008. The effects of phychosocial factors on quality of life among individuals whit chronic pain. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, vol. 51, pp. 177.
20. Limburg, PJ., Sinaki, M., Rogers, JW., Caskey, PE., et al. 1991. A useful technique for measurement of back strength in osteoporotic and elderly patients. Mayo Clinic Proceedings, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 39-44.
21. Mannion, AF., Adams, MA., Cooper, RG., Dolan, P. 1995. Prediction of maximal back muscle strength from indices of body mass and fat-free body mass. Rheumatology, vol. 38, pp. 652-655.
22. Mino-Nejad, H. 2006. Compare the degree of thoracic and lumbar curves to determine its relationship with EMG activity of the extensor muscles in athletes and non athletes. Master of science Thesis in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran University.
23. Momeni, S. 2009. Effect of trunk muscle endurance training on pain and disability index in patients with chronic LBP. Master of science Thesis in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Arak University.
24. Nachemson, A., Waddell, G., Norlund, Al. 2000. Epidemiology of neck and low back pain. Neck and Back pain: the scientific evidence of causes, diagnosis and treatment. Philadelphia, vol. 6, p. 165.
25. Ogawa, T., Matsuzaki, H., Uei, H., Nakajima, S., et al. 2005. Alteration of gene expression in intervertebral disc degeneration of passive cigarette- smoking rats: separate quantitation in separated nucleus pulpous and annulus fibrous. Pathobiology, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 146-151.
26. Plastanga, N., Field, D., Soames, R. 1998. Anatomy & Human Movement: Structure and Function. 3th ed. Oxford. Butterworth-Heinemann, pp. 189-201.
27. Reid, M. 2004. An assessment of health needs of chronic low back pain patients from general practice. Journal of Health Psychology,vol. 9, pp. 451-462.
28. Renkawitz, T., Boluki, D., Grifka, J. 2006. The association of low back pain, neuromuscular imbalance, and trunk extension strength in athletes. The Spine Journal, vol. 6, pp. 673-683.
29. Sekendiza, B., Altuma, O., Korkusuza, F., Akmb, S. 2007. Effects of pilates exercise on trunk strength, endurance and flexibility in sedentary adult females. Journal of Bodywork and movement Therapies, vol. 11, pp. 318-326.
30. Tsao, H., Hodges, PW. 2008. Persistence of improvements in postural strategies following motor control training in people with recurrent low back pain. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 559-567.