عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Background and Aim: Blood coagulation is one of the most important physiological factors in the body,s homeostasis imbalance. There are some conflicting data about the effect of exercise trainings, especially resistance training on this factor. Hence, the aim of the present study was to identify the effect of 12 sessions of resistance training on some coagulation and fibrinolytic factors in non-active men. Materials and Methods: Towenty subjects volounteered for this semi-experimental study and randomly divided into two groups including experimental (n=10) and control (n=10) groups. The resistance training protocole included 6 movements such as chest press with halter, lat pull, triceps with halter, squat, extension and flexion of the knee which performed in 12 sessions up to 60-40 percent of one repetition maximum. Blood samples were obtained at baseline and at the end of the study. To make intra and inter-group comparisons, analysis of variance with repeated measures and LSD tests were appllied and for all statistical analysis, the significance level was set at pplatelets in both groups did not show a significant changes (p>0.05). As well as, prothrombin time and partial thromboplastin time factors increased significantly in resistance training group (p=0.02 and p=0.01 respectively). Conclusion: 12 sessions of resistance training via the reducing of levels of fibrinogen and increasing the prothrombin time and partial thromboplastin time could prevent thrombosis and sudden incidence of heart disease in non-active young men.
1. Ahmadizad, S., El-Sayed, M., Donald, P. 2006. Responses of platelet activation and function to a single bout of resistance exercise and recovery. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 159-168.
2. Blake GJ, Ridker PM. 2002. Inflammatory bio-markers and cardiovascular risk prediction. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 252, no. 4, pp. 283-294.
3. Demirkan, F., Bediz, C., Alacacioglu, I., Aksu, I. 2007. The effect of exercise on fibrinolytic and coagulation systems in healthy volunteers. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 2, p. 362
4. Donges, C.E., Duffield, R., Drinkwater, E.J. 2010. Effects of resistance or aerobic exercise training on interleukin-6, C-reactive protein, and body composition. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 304-313.
5. Donnelly, J.E., Smith, B., Jacobsen, D.J., Kirk, E., et al. 2004. The role of exercise for weight loss and maintenance. Best Pract Research Clinical Gastroenterol, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1009-1029.
6. El-Sayed, M.S., Sale, C., Jones, P.G., Chester, M. 2000. Blood hemostasis in exercise and training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 918-925.
7. Fakhr Tabatabai, E., Hematfar, A., Saeidian, S. 2014. Effects of anaerobic exercise in the morning and evening sessions on some coagulation factors in non-athletes female students of Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj. International Letters of Natural Sciences, no. 1, pp. 5-9.
8. Fakourian A, Azarbaijani M, Peeri M. 2012. Effect a period of selective military training on physical fitness, body mass index, mental health and mood in officer students. Journal Army University Medicine Science, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 17-27. [Persian]
9. Ferguson, J.C., Mackay, N., Philip, J.A., Sumner, D.J. 1975. Determination of platelet and fibrinogen half-life with [75Se] selenomethionine. Studies in normal and in diabetic subjects. Clinical Science and Molecular Medicine, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 115-120.
10. Furukawa F, Kazuma K, Kojima M, Kusukawa R. 2008. Effects of an off-Site walking program on fibrinogen and exercise energy expenditure in women. Asian Nursing Research. vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 35-45.
11. Ghaediyan, S., Marefati, H., Nabipur, F., Naghizadeh, M. 2012. The effect of a moderate aerobic exercise on the blood coagulation markers in young non-athlete females. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 65-71. [Persian]
12. Glaser, H. 2003. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis after long duration treadmill exercise controlled by individual anaerobic threshold. European Journal of Applied Physiology, no. 10, pp. 1-11.
13. Habibi, M., Torkaman, G., Goosheh, B., Hedayati, M. 2009. Effects of aerobic and combined resistance-aerobic training on the coagulation factors of young healthy men. Physiology and Pharmacology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 98-107.
14. Hemati-Nafar, M., Kordi, M.R., Chubineh, S., Chupani, S. 2014. The Effect of Six-weeks High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) on Fibrinolytic Factors (t-PA, PAI-1& t-PA/PAI-1) in Sedentary Young men. Modern Olympic. vol. 1, no. 1, pp.47-57. [Persian]
15. Hilberg, T., Prasa, D., Sturzebecher, J., Glaser, D., et al. 2002. Thrombin potential and thrombin generation after exhaustive exercise. International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 500-504.
16. Jahangard, T., Torkaman, G., Ghoosheh, B., Hedayati, M., et al. 2009. The effect of short-term aerobic training on coagulation andfibrinolytic factors in sedentary healthy postmenopausal women. Maturitas, no. 64, pp. 223-227.
17. Kamath S, Lip G. 2003. Fibrinogen: biochemistry, epidemiology and determinants. An International Journal of Medicine, vol. 96, no. 10, pp.711-729.
18. Kupchak, B., Creighton, B., Aristizabal, J., Dunn-Lewis, C., et al. 2013. Beneficial effects of habitual resistance exercise training on coagulation and fibrinolytic responses. Thrombosis Research, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 227-234.
19. Mahdriji, H., Mirsaeedi, M., Reyhanabadi, S. 2013. The effect of four weeks of aerobic and resistance training on coagulation factors and fibrinolytic the disabled elderly. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 150-158. [Persian]
20. Menzel, K., Hilberg, T. 2009. Coagulation and fibrinolysis are in balance after moderate exercise in middle-aged participants. Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 345-355.
21. Mojtaba, M., Amuzad Mahdiraji, H., Behzad Khameslu, M., Mazidi, A. 2012. Comparison the effect of aerobic and
resistance exercises in Sari elderly sedentary men on coagulation and fibrinolytic factors. Annals of Biological Research,
vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 2083-2086.
22. Nazar-Ali, P., Hanachi, P. 2011. To investigate the fibrinogen and someof coagulation factors in anaerobic exercise training women. World Applied Sciences Journal, no. 12, pp. 72-75
23. Nicklas, B.J., Hsu, F.C., Brinkley, T.J., Church, T., et al. 2008. Exercise training and plasma C-reactive protein and interleukin-6 in elderly people. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2045-2052.
24. Nikookheslat, S. 2009. The effect of 12 weeks of resistance training on resting levels of blood clotting factors and homology, following a meeting in young male non-athletic activities. MSc. thesis, Tehran university. [Persian]
25. Pour-Abdi, K., Shakerian, S., Pour-Abdi, Z., Janbozorgi, M. 2013. Effects of short-term interval training courses on fitness and weight loss of untrained girls. Annals of Applied Sport Science, vol. 1, no.2, pp. 1-9. [Persian]
26. Prisco, D., Paniccia, R., Bandinelli, B., Fedi, S., et al. 1998. Evaluation of clotting and fibrinolytic activation after protracted physical exercise. Thrombosis Research, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 73-78.
27. Saenz, A., Lee-Lewandrowski, E. 2006. Measurement of a plasma stroke biomarker panel and cardiac Troponin T in marathon
runners before and after the 2005 boston marathon. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 185-189.
28. Sazvar, A., Mohammadi, M., Hosein Rahimi, S., Khodaveisi, H 2012. The effect of 24-session sub-maximal exercise on selected clotting factors and time of blood flow. Journal of Isfahan Medical School, vol. 30, no. 191, pp. 764-771. [Persian]
29. Shephard, R. 1991. Readiness for physical activity. Sports Medicine. vol.1, p. 359. 30. Smith, J., Garbutt, G., Lopes, P., Tunstall Pedoe, D. 2004. Effects of strenuous exercise (marathon running) on biochemical and haematological markers used in the investigation of patients in the emergency department. British Journal of Sports Medicine, no. 38,
31. Van Den Burg, P., Hospers, J. 2000. Aging physical conditioning, and exercise-induced changes in hemostatic factors and reaction products. Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 88, no. 5, pp.1558-1564.